Here are ten signs you have become an insufferable conservative windbag:
- You think the Bush political dynasty was greater than the Kennedy political dynasty.
- You think the words "socialist" and "fascist" are synonymous.
- You think Glenn Beck is an authoritative expert on… anything.
- You see the popularity of movies like "Inglorious Basterds" as evidence that Americans actually think torture is a good thing.
- You think President Obama was really born in Kenya.
- You believe America has the best health care system in the world.
- You keep your kids out of school during the Democrat president's "Stay in School" speech because you fear his alternative viewpoints on which you are obviously unequipped as a parent to give any perspective.
- You support the government 100% when they want to send Americans to go kill people in other countries but vehemently oppose the government when they want to give Americans health care.
- You believe poverty would be solved if those dang poor people would just get off their butts and get a better job.
- You feel that bringing an assault rifle to a town meeting about health care is perfectly reasonable.
Okay, so I'm a firm believer in equal time for opposing views (too bad we don't have that anymore), so here are ten signs you have become an insufferable liberal windbag:
- You think George W. Bush was the mastermind behind 9/11.
- You refuse to eat the elephants in a box of Animal Crackers.
- You're a vegetarian for reasons other than health. (Okay, maybe just... You're a vegetarian.)
- You spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on solar panels for your home that saves you a fraction of your electricity bill.
- You get all your political news from "The Daily Show with John Stewart."
- Your cubicle walls are covered with posters of Michael Moore movies.
- Your favorite TV show is "Whale Wars" on Animal Planet.
- You keep your kids out of school during the Republican president's "Stay in School" speech because you fear his alternative viewpoints on which you are obviously unequipped as a parent to give any perspective. (It happened in 1991.)
- You think violent and sexual content in TV, movies and video games is an important issue.
- You're Bono (from U2).
Posted in the Politics
Posted by RobShock
Tuesday, September 8, 2009 - 18:11
Viewed 342 times